Submitting Your Blog
If you have submitted your blog with your sign up – great! Still need time? No problem. Submit your post to email@example.com at anytime. Please be sure to include your name, the title of the blog and sources of any photos. Blogs can be submitted in word, please be sure to embed any hyperlinks.
- A good word target for Blog posts is around 350-500 words, a little more or a little less is great but blogs in excess of 1,000 words are what we consider too long.
- Submit one, two, three or more. It is up to you!
- Please cite all sources, including for photos.
- The blogathon theme is “Common Core: What Works?”, all blog posts should relate to this topic. If you have a topic and aren’t sure if it will be accepted, when in doubt check it out – just send us a quick email.
- We reserve the right to refuse any post.
- Be sure to read and comment on other posts during the blogathon, promote your post on facebook and twitter. The official hashtag for the blog is #CCSSBlog
Promoting your Blog
We will promote blogs in our e-newsletter, on Facebook and Twitter. We invite you to share your posts on social media too! The official hashtag for the blogathon is #CCSSBlog, you can follow us @PSESDLiteracy.
If you have any questions, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Communications Coordinator, PSESD
@MelissaJLaramie | @PSESDLiteracy