Thank you for signing up as a guest blogger. The blog post(s) you submit will be published on corelaboratewa.org between July 1 and August 31.
Submitting Your Blog
If you have submitted your blog with your sign up – great! Still need time? No problem. Submit your post to email@example.com at any time. Please be sure to include your name, the title of the blog and sources/releases of any photos, including photo release as needed. Blogs can be submitted in Word, but please be sure to embed any hyperlinks.
- A good word target for Blog posts is around 500 words; a little more or a little less is great, but blogs in excess of 1,000 words are what we consider too long.
- Please cite all sources, including for photos.
- Blogs should be original writings about Washington State Learning Standards, Assessments, and Best Instructional Practices.
- If you have a topic and aren’t sure if it will be accepted: ask. When in doubt check it out – just send us a quick email.
- We reserve the right to refuse any post.
- Be sure to read and comment on other guest posts all year long.
Promoting your Blog
We will promote blogs in our e-newsletter, on Facebook, and on Twitter. We invite you to share your posts on social media, too!
The official hashtag for blogs on the CORElaborateWA.org site is #WATeachLead. Please include this when sharing your blog.
If you have any questions, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.