Join CORElarborateWA.org Teacher Leaders for an interactive workshop led by Kristin Leong, M.Ed. for anyone invested in schools–educators, curriculum planners, administrators, community organizers, teacher/student allies.
More info here: http://bit.ly/2cuvoBu
COST: Free! Please share with educators in your circles!
1) To fuel conversation about what it takes to make schools an affirming place for LGBTQ staff and students
2) To explore Socratic seminars as a tool for inquiry-led learning (and for practicing dinner party skills)
PERKS: Breakfast and lunch included. Clock hours available. Social media tutoring will be in full swing if you’re interested–this event will be a tweetup.
REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/2cXIknM
Format will be similar to Kristin’s workshop “Education’s Race Problem in the Fishbowl”. Recap with participant feedback here: http://bit.ly/2cEcOM5
Contact Melissa Laramie, email@example.com
Latest posts by Melissa Laramie (see all)
- CORElaborateWA Kicks Off 2017 with Largest, Most Diverse Cadre in Program History - January 9, 2017
- Queer the Curriculum: A Workshop For all To Fuel Conversation About LQBTQ Inclusivity in Schools - September 20, 2016
- Be a #WATeachLead Guest Blogger! - May 23, 2016