On Saturday May 14, 8:30 am – 3:30 pm, we are hosting a Socratic Seminar Tweet Up at Puget Sound ESD In Renton. Don’t miss this opportunity to engage with other educators in a fun, interactive professional learning format.
- Learn how to use Twitter as a professional learning tool
- Build a Personal Learning Network of educators interested in Socratic Seminars
- Learn about actionable and simple lessons from WA State Teacher leaders
- Find out about free resources and tools to support student-led classrooms
- Learn how to integrate technology in your professional learning
- Have a fun and engaging Twitter chat (#WATeachLead) at the end!
- There will be a special breakout session for those new to Twitter!
- Can’t attend in person? Join us at 2:30 pm on May 14 for the #WATeachLead chat!
A tweetup is an event where people who use Twitter come together to meet in person. Normally we connect with our friends online after we have met them. At a tweetup you meet the people you might only otherwise know virtually. Like finally putting a name to a face, a tweetup is a great opportunity to really connect with the people in your network and share just a little more than 140 characters at a time.
This event is organized exclusively for pre-service teachers, current teachers, instructional coaches, central office staff and school administrators! New Twitter users are encouraged to attend! This is your chance to learn about Twitter and how to use it as a professional learning tool. The best part is this will be lead by Teacher Leaders from districts across Washington State!
Registration is free. Clock Hours available for $2 per hour. Continental breakfast and lunch provided. Space is limited.
Latest posts by Melissa Laramie (see all)
- #WATeachLead Chat Sunday 9/10 - September 9, 2017
- Be a #WATeachLead Guest Blogger! - June 9, 2017
- CORElaborateWA Kicks Off 2017 with Largest, Most Diverse Cadre in Program History - January 9, 2017